So, my first year of college is over. University life is definitely not what I had expected. Reading some of my posts from back in high school, I felt ridiculous. Why? Well, because I was such a different person back then. The things I said.... all so silly and needless. It's 5:14 am and I am not sleeping. I don't consider myself an insomniac but sometimes I find myself thinking about so many things, I just cannot sleep. Going off on a tangent, I wanted to start reading War and Peace today. I could not even get through the first chapter. I was interrupted by my younger sister. I think that was fate. I probably could not have gone through the book today anyway. Might as well just start tomorrow.
Birds are chirping really loudly at this hour. I wonder what they are talking about.
There are so many things I want to do, but I just have not yet found the time. Or maybe, I'm just telling myself this... when in reality, I haven't done it yet because my desire to do it isn't as strong as I thought. What am i even talking about?
I am delusional at this hour.
It would be a good idea to sleep...

No comments:
Post a Comment